Portfolio of Work
MFAEDA applicants are required to submit a portfolio of representative examples of their best work via the MFAEDA's on-line SlideRoom Portal at http://dukearts.slideroom.com.
- Applicants may submit a portfolio of any combination of media for consideration.
- Submissions of 2 dimensional, 3 dimensional and installation works are limited to a maximum of 25 images.
- Submissions of time, sound and computational media are limited to 10 minutes total, and may include multiple projects.
- Please include a brief narrative description of each body of work, and label all images clearly with title, year, medium, dimensions, format, and production role where applicable.
- If desired, applicants may include URLs where additional related work may be viewed.
- Digital materials (CDs or DVDs), and analog formats (VHS, 16mm, slides, etc.) may be accepted by mail if necessary. To enquire, please contact the program in advance. Materials sent by mail without prior authorization will not be considered.
All inquiries regarding the portfolio application should be directed to Ted Mott at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please included your full name, the program title, and application term in the subject line (e.g. Jane Doe | MFAEDA | Fall 2016).